This site was developed based on the scripture stories and memory verses from the VBS curricula Weird Animals, Workshop of Wonders, and SonTreasure Isalnd, as a way to stay in contact with your VBS families throughout the coming year.
1. You can use this three ways. First, you can contact the Presbytery office and get your church on the monthly email list. An email with the monthly link will be sent to your church and then you can forward it to the families on your VBS email list.
2. Second, someone at your church can simply click on the month button to the right that coincides with the coming month and copy the link. Then you can email it yourself to your VBS families.
3. Third, you can add the link from this page to your website so it can be accessed by VBS families 24/7/365.
4. Your church may also want to create face-to-face "reunions" throughout the year. You can include invitations to those events in your emails.
1. Each month you will find three activities that the children and their families can do. Some will be crafts, some
devotional, and some service projects. There are several that encourage the families to work together for a church-wide project.
2. Most of the activities
relate to the Vacation Bible School themes of Serving God, Serving Others, and Loving our Neighbors. They may also be relevant to
the season of the church year.
3. To access the activities, simply click on the button above for the coming month. It will automatically take you to monthly page which has descriptions and links to each of the three activities.